00. The big day is coming soon!
01. Everybody in Japan is very excited.
02. Everybody is preparing for Keiro no Hi.
03. Keiro no Hi in English is Respect for the Aged Day.
04. Everybody in Japan respects old people.
05. The oldest person in the world is Tanaka Kane.
06. Tanaka was born in Fukuoka.
07. Tanaka’s birthday is January 2nd, 1903.
08. Tanaka is 115 years old.
09. Tanaka attributes her longevity to eating fish.
10. Tanaka Kane is respected by everyone in Japan.
11. Americans don’t respect old people.
12. Americans think old people are useless.
13. Bill Clinton is old and looks like a zombie.
14. Bill Clinton has spent all of his money
15. Bill Clinton is respected by nobody.
16. Bill Clinton is married to Hillary.
17. Hillary Clinton is old and haggard.
18. Hillary spends her money on looking younger.
19. Nothing can help Hillary look younger.
20. Nobody respects Hillary Clinton.
21. Hillary Clinton lost the election to Trump
22. Trump is also very old.
23. Many people respect Trump because he has money.
24. Americans respect money.